Friday, June 3, 2011

Figure this one out who is to blame(texas car accident)?

I was driving on the lane next to the exit ramp lane. I checked if any one was in the exit ramp lane and no one was in it only a car behind me. so I turn my signal light on and start to turn and when I am about more than half the lane in both my mother and my brother yell %26quot;watch out%26quot; and out of the corner of my eye I see a car speeding pass me and he managed to clip me on my right front panel just infront of the tire left rear side. When we parked our cars we met each other and he said %26quot; I am sorry bro I saw you signal but I thought I could make it%26quot; but then when the cops came he changed his story. He says that he had turned to the exit ramp and passed me then I turned then hit him. Think about this if he was in back of me, how in the world was he able the pass me with out speeding because the speed limit of the main lane is 60mph and the exit ramps is 50mph. I was going about 60mph before turning to the exit ramp so if he says he had passed me how can he explain appearing in front of me with out speeding remember he was in back of me and if he turned to the exit ramp he had to have started to reduce his speed. Still the cops gave me a ticket for an unsafe lane change and he gave the other driver a ticket for not having a license and it was not suspended or expired nor revoked he just had never taken the test before. I want to add for your better understandment that my car was insured but I was not covered by it. and he also did not have insurance. I also understand how it appeard to the police the did not see the crash so when they arrived all they saw was where the damage was and said that I was at fault. given what I just explained do I have a reasonable case to fight? The other driver either saw my signal but thought he could make it or was not paying attention and managed to get away with it becuase had spead up and I manage to hit him from the rear side????



also he said that he had passed me but that is not true because I would have heard and seen him passing and this is why... he had one of those annoying mufflers that people put on fast Streetcars sort of like %26quot;the fast and the furious%26quot; so I would have heard him because they attract your attention and plus my car does not have A/C so I had the windows down so I would have heard him even better also my mother and my brother would have seen him too...he was behind me when I was turning and I was already on the exit ramp when we crashed.

.

Plus the metal from my bumper where we crashed has the metal tearing towards the front of my car not dented inward, this proves that he passed me and when he hit my right panel his car riped my bumpers metal outward toward the front so if he says that i hit him, the metal would have been dented inward instead of outward right?

ALSo can an officer give me that unsafe lane change ticket even though he did not witness the supposed violation???????????Figure this one out who is to blame(texas car accident)?If you are telling us the situation truthfully, then the passengers in your car should go to court with you to testify in your behalf. You signaled. The other driver passed on the right which is illegal regardless of whether you signaled on not.



The damage to your car does not prove the he was passing you. It proves that he was going faster than you. This damage could happen if the other drives was speeding up to enter the highway from the ramp. If he admits in court the he was exiting the highway, THEN the damage shows that he was passing illegally.Figure this one out who is to blame(texas car accident)?Yes, definately take it to court %26amp; fight it %26amp; bring your witnesses with you. Make sure you are very detailed %26amp; have a diagram as to what happened mapped out on poster board.



Sounds like you have a great chance of beating the ticket. I live in IL, but got a tix in KS because a cop lied %26amp; said I ran a red light. I will speed, but running a red light is something I don't do. I told him I didn't %26amp; if i did, why didnt he give the other car a ticket, that was a few inches ahead of me. He slipped up %26amp; said we made it through just in time. So, I call him on that %26amp; said, well if I made it through, why am I getting a ticket? He got flustered %26amp; said if I wanted to discuss it anymore, then take it to court. I did, with one of my witnesses. They didn't totally dismiss the ticket, but changed it to a non moving violation.



And they wonder why they're not liked by the public!