Friday, June 3, 2011

Who has converted their car to use ethanol? how did you do it?

i converted my Honda CRV in 2006 and have been using E85 ever since. the conversion was easier than changing a tire - hook up wiring harness to injectors -- but the damn thing cost over $500. all it does is adjust the fuel ratio. has anyone done a cheaper conversion?



p.s. don't bother submitting b.s. propaganda on how e85 takes 14 gallons of gas to produce, how it actually CORRODES your engine, or how it spews radioactive goo into the air. I passed 2nd Grade Chemistry and gosh even learnt me t' reed!Who has converted their car to use ethanol? how did you do it?Put ethanol in the driver and you've got a drunk driver.



Put ethanol in the tank, and you've got bad environmental policy.



See below for an inconvenient truth.Who has converted their car to use ethanol? how did you do it?Thanks for this question, it is a good one and I can't wait to see the snswers so I too can get involved.





k