Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change tires ; by robert young .?

During collision I did many jobs but the one I am going to be explaining is how to change tires. I did this with a few class mates but I am going explain it as if I did it by myself. I am going to explain this job step by step.

The first step I took was getting the jack and jack stands to lift the car. Then roll the jack beneath the car. Lie down on the floor next to the jack and look under the car.

Position the jack so the contact point is beneath the frame of the car. It's important to lift the car by the frame alone. If your not sure where to put the jack ask a teacher. Place a jack stand beneath the vehicle, under another section of frame. Adjust the height. When it's securely in position, slowly release the jack by turning the handle counterclockwise. Pull the jack out from under the car. Move the jack to the other side of the vehicle and repeat the steps over.

Next I had to take off the covers of the tires. After that I got a ratchet and had to look for a socket to fit theHow to change tires ; by robert young .?Seams right to me