Friday, June 3, 2011

Value of my car at trade in, any car sales men in the house?

I own a 99 mazda protoge. The car is fully paid off. I am the original owner it only has 66,000 miles on it and I take it for regular oil changes and inspections, it also has a brand new set of tires.

I know I can find a value on kelly Blue Book, but in reality how much do you think I will get for it as a trade in at a dealership, will i be completely ripped off?

I want to get somthing like an Acura MDXor a Nissan Murano, Any sugestions and any serious opinions on these vehicles from owners... Thanks for your help....Value of my car at trade in, any car sales men in the house?According to Manheim Auto Auctions wholesale dealers only site, with the mileage you have, assuming the car has NO body damage or mechanical problems, the average selling price at auction is around $3200. The thing to keep in mind is that this is what the car should actually be worth to the dealer at wholesale. The big mistake most people make is they expect to get %26quot;the best deal%26quot; on the car they're buying and to get much more than wholesale on their trade number. This is where most negotiations break down because the dealer can't take a loss on both sides and still stay in business. You can have one or the other. What it really comes down to is the bottom line, which is where the real deal numbers are.



Bottom line is, if you're happy with the car you choose and the bottom line is comfortable for you, you've made a good deal.Value of my car at trade in, any car sales men in the house?It should be about $2000 but to make sure of your true value (mine was an estimate) go to kbb.com i cannot get an accurate trade in value because you didn't tell us your car features, what type of model it is (4x4 stuff like that) and if it is in excellent, good, fair, poor condition.Value of my car at trade in, any car sales men in the house?kelly blue book will give you a idea of you cars value. but n.a.d.a. and edmunds.com are a little more realistic of what you can get. and when they make you an offer know that it is also negotiable. and both the mdx and murano are great vehicles.Value of my car at trade in, any car sales men in the house?Hello, I am a car sales woman. I sell the Infiniti's. If your interested in the SUV, I can help you with the FX. As for a trade in on your car, I would have to guess the value would be about $2,400.