Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???

cheers



....... ;0)If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???yes,stand at the side of the road and pull my dress up high,.do you never sleep.If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???Oh, i forgot to tell ya ....i was thinking along the lines of using my mobile to ring my husband and get him to do it .... that's what they're for ..... phones that is .... brilliant the way you say what everybody is usually thinking .. and you do it so well ....;0) cheers

Report Abuse

If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???Yes, I do.If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???yes but i always carry tire repair in a can for emergency(good luck)If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???Yes i do. thankyou for asking.If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???....no.







but then again, i don't drive!If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???yes i do, :)If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???i do,but lets hope its not done up too tight with those air gun tools,otherwise i have to call road service.If you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???yes I doIf you get a flat tyre on your car, do you know how to change it???I got a new car last year, thank goodness I haven't been in the need to find out. With my old car I was an expert, though!?br>
-HUGS-