Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?

...or change the oil in your car?



I have no idea...I feel so helpless! LOL.



My goal is to learn how to do both by the end of the year. I put a lot of miles on my car, so it seems like I should have an idea of how to take care of the thing, you know? Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I used to know how back in the 80's but it's been so long I've forgotten. Besides, isn't that what God created men for? hehe, jkLadies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I do.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?i can barely start a car.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I do! my Daddy made me learn how to do those things. I'm 38 years old and boy has it came in handy!



Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?Not me. I was taught in high school, but I have no idea how to do it still!!~~Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?i know the gist of it but i wouldnt be able to, i have no strenght to get the bolts out of the tireLadies: How many of you know how to change a tire?My hubby did show me how to change a tire once and I think in a pinch I could do it. I can not change the oil in my car and I have no desire to learn. I do not mind paying someone $30 every three months to do that or have my hubby do it. ?Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I know how to do it, and if it ever came down to it, I would be able to do.



I would rather not though, lol.

It's like $20 to get an oil change.



And changing tires is easy too.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?i dont know and i'm not going to mess with that.. maybe later on in the future when i really have to mess with it.. i dont want anything to blow up on me etc.. good luck, i know how to put the water in the car...let someone show you how to do it.. Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?sweety, when you are pretty, u don't have to know how to do those things...someone will ALWAYS be there to help you...



EDIT: Susan D is right...u should learn.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?nope, i have AAA to change my tire and a good job to pay someone to change my oilLadies: How many of you know how to change a tire?Sure do.....that and more. It's in your best interest to learn how. You may need to do it someday and no one will be around to help you.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I had to learn years ago! Now I pay to have it done.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?lolLadies: How many of you know how to change a tire?My boyfriend recently taught me how to change the oil, the oil filter, the air filter, clean the battery cables and change the tires. The only thing he didn't show me was the spark plugs, but I think I can figure that part out.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?i can rotate the tires, change the oil, wire a stereo system, change the fan belt, put on brakes and get the kids off to school. =)Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I do........ i took a short course on Basic mechanics for women, it was the best thing i did......I dont have to rely on guys to help me.......xLadies: How many of you know how to change a tire?Never have but I have an idea of how to do it. Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?your a girl.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?*raises hand*



I even bought an Owner's Manual and started fixing my own.



The thing about changing the oil is where to dispose of it. The legal places only come around about once a year, and then you have to make an appointment.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I don't for sure, but many times I have called The Automobile Club of America (AAA) to change my tire within 30 minutes. I Never leave home without that card!Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I have no idea either on how to do both.



I wish I had learned when I was younger.



Good for you, learn as much as you can about your car.



If you have to take it for repairs, you know what they are talking about.Ladies: How many of you know how to change a tire?I have an idea of how to change a tire, By watching the person I called to change My tire when i have gotten a flat !! No idea how to change oil but good idea you have,