Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Men & Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?

Basically, do you know where your tools (jack, spare wheel, etc) are kept ?

Also do you know where the jacking points are under your car (front %26amp; back)?

Do you know the procedure on changing your wheel from start to finish?

Just a quick survey, Thanks.Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?I'm 29 and female, and yes, I know how to do it safely, and where all the gear is on both my vehicles. And I also keep a wooden block in my vintage car as a safeguard when it's jacked up - because of its design it's unstable when jacked. In my modern car I've got a small trolley jack which is a lot safer and easier than the scissor jack supplied as standard.



Mind you, it would be pretty embarrassing if I didn't know - I work in a tyre centre ;-) (incidentally, the main thing that customers can't find when they come in to have a tyre changed or puncture repaired is their locking wheel nut key. Keep it where you can find it, folks - you never know when you're going to need it!)Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?get out of car dial AAA on cell phone wait for guy to come and fix itMen %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Yeah certainly do... do all my own work on my car.Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?im a teenager and im male whoo



i no how to do it Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Yes and I have changed a few too!

Front and back :)

(pat on the back for me!)Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Nope thats what the AA is for Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Yep Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?yes! 60+ year old, old school motoringMen %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?I completely agree with the first answer. Why do it yourself when you can get someone else to do it for you Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?ya i pass tire changing 101 a long time agoMen %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Drive around for a week and then drive to the Garage with a Flat Tyre and get a new one. Thats what i did :)Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?ummm.........sure? lolMen %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?yes i do and im a 23 year old femaleMen %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?yes i know how to change it, i just have trouble lifting the tireMen %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Yes, I know where my jack is, and I know how to change a wheel. I dont normally check a car for jacking points though, I must admit. I'm sure I'd find them if I needed to change a wheel.



On saying that, if I could afford to run a car at the moment, I could afford Roadside assistance too.



Gonna buy another motorbike instead eventually - easier maintenance all round!Men %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Yep sure do - thanks to my dad for showing me. Not easy for a weak and feeble woman like myself lol but things like that you gotta learnMen %26amp; Women Car drivers, Do you know how to change a Wheel (flat tyre) on your car ?Yes I do since my partner showed me how to do it.
  • hair gel
  • rare books for sale
  •