Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ladies- ever changed a tire on your own?

I had known how/seen it done, but never had to by myself until this past summer. I felt so liberated!!! Tell me about your experience. Or, is car repair something you do all the time?Ladies- ever changed a tire on your own?Lol, I had to do it when I was driving with my older cousins in the middle of nowhere. Lucky thing we had a spare. And get this! I'm only 13, lol! None of them knew how to do it, but I had seen my dad do it before, so I knew what to do. I felt really proud. It's funny how little things like that can give us such satisfaction.Ladies- ever changed a tire on your own?I did it once or twice. I don't normally tinker with mechanical things, but if I needed to do it, I am sure I could learn and actually do it.Ladies- ever changed a tire on your own?Not lately bein a Motorcyle mechanic, I did the brake job on my Nissan 240sx was an unhappy experience to find