Monday, October 24, 2011

Is she waiting for me to make a move?

Okay, I work for a retail company and I helped this customer with a digital camera. We connected so well that somehow we started to talk about our birthdays and hers and mine are 3 days apart and we both are 23. So anyways I assisted her with a camera and found out her name was unique and I said %26quot;That's a lovely name%26quot;. She said %26quot;Thank you, so is yours%26quot;. She then told me to add her on facebook so we can chat. We talked frequently by sending facebook emails. She realized I was %26quot;harmless%26quot; hence she gave me her number. I called her up and finally we agreed to meet up in person and kinda get to know each other.



Things went pretty well the first time we met up. We got coffee and talked for a while and she wanted me to drive her (even though she had her car, she was way too tired) to FutureShop to buy a TV. So I drove her there and she told her friend (who works at FS), isnt he great? he is such a good friend.



Second time, I took the initiative again and asked her we should hang out. She said what you want to do? I said I don't know, maybe hang out at your place or play pool or go to the movies? She had a *slight* pause for a second so I said %26quot;I understand if you say no.%26quot; She said no no I would like that. So coincidentally it was last year's Halloween and she looked stunning. I said You look beautiful *her name*. She said %26quot;Thank you%26quot;. She asked me where I wanted to sit? She further on said I would like to be at the top cause she doesn't like the noise at the middle. So I kinda pointed near the corner and she was cool with that. Nothing happened during the movie by the way. When we said at the end of the night, it was nice. I liked it, we went separate ways. As we are doing that, she said %26quot;come here, give me a hug%26quot;. So i did that, then we left.



Some time later like 2 weeks or something, we agreed to meet up but she had a migraine and she did not show up. I was quite upset actually. But she did call me up around 8:30PM and she finally showed up and it was 9PM, she was hungry and stuff so we just ate at the movies food stands. I don't know what I did or how I did but she told me her entire childhood life, PERSONAL life. So of course at this point I am thinking she definitely can %26quot;lean on me%26quot; kinda guy. She said not to tell anyone otherwise she would %26quot;kill%26quot; me aka would be super upset if i did. Rest assured I didn't.



So anyways fast forward to 2010 may. Recently, she said she would pick me up from my college, we would get Star Bucks, talk for a bit and go to her house to watch Shrek the Third movie. Then she would drop me off home. That was the ORIGINAL PLAN that she and I agreed upon. Original plan would have taken apprx. 30mins. She had other things in mind though. We were out for TWO hrs!! She asked me if I was interested in homemade fruit juice and I was like yeah that sounds cool. So we did that and then we got fries and gravy from another location. We went to a mountain and sat in the car. We talked about families, relations and friendship and a guy who still has a crush for her but she doesn't find him attractive one bit. I believe her. The guy got so jealous when she said I am hanging out with my friend today. He said are you his date? a girlfriend? do you have a thing for him? She said no, what I do with my life is my call, not yours! I said I agree, you did the right thing. We then went to her house, she showed me her clothing shopping and asked for my approval for over a dozen clothing. I disagreed on some of them. I then helped her grind cheese and I was on the couch grinding it when she noticed couple of cheese strings fell on my %26quot;crotch%26quot; area. She said %26quot;you got some cheese on your crotch%26quot;. I said I suppose you don't wanna have that. She laughed and that was that. Later on when it was time for me to go and she was getting ready to drop me off, she wanted to change into her sweatpants when she accidentally forgot she had put them in her washroom and she was in her bedroom. She said %26quot;*my name*, can you please cover your eyes? I am half naked. I forgot my sweatpants in the washroom%26quot;. I knew I'd peek if I did that. So what did i do? I stared at the damn ceiling.



Then third time, I took the initiative again and asked her to do stuff and she accidentally forgot we had plans. So she suggested why don't you come over my place and I will make lasagna for us. You can bring in some movies and we can watch it right after. So I brought some movies and one of 'em was American Pie Beta House and she was interested to see that.





Here are some information in point forms

1) Last 3 times, I met her she wore a %26quot;SKIRT%26quot;. She dresses up really nice whenever we go out

2) I showed her support when one of her friends had an operation. I accompanied her to the hospital to visit that friend. I know that friend because me her and her friend went to Is she waiting for me to make a move?I think if u like her why not go for it i think she is a nice girl %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; good luck go for itIs she waiting for me to make a move?OK that was a very, very, very LONG question. But i promise you that i read everything.

My girly-point-of-view says she's into you. She rather stay in her house mostly, in a more %26quot;intimate%26quot; place, where things can happen. First of all, she passed her Facebook. I promise to you that i did it already, because i knew that was the only way we could continue to talk to each other, check his profile, stuff like that. She would NEVER gone out with you if she hadn't like your profile.

I guess what you are not doing is having some attitude about it. You can take her out 10000000000 times, but things need to happen. By your letter you guys didnt even kissed yet right? You might be thinking %26quot;maybe it will sound weird%26quot;. So first, tell her about how you feel. Like, that time when you were talking and she said to her ex boyfriend or something %26quot;im going out with my friend%26quot; and then she said %26quot;is non of you business%26quot; or something.. I BET SHE WANTED YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE %26quot;But...what are we??%26quot; you know..GET A LITTLE DEEP into your relationship! is gonna be 1 year almost! make a step!!!! SHE'S ALSO SCARED!!!! AND CONFUSED! so GO THERE. call her and tell her you really wanted to talk to her (not just another ordinary hang-out)..try to look at her without talking (she'll get that your about to talk something about you 2) and then ask her, if you prefer %26quot;What are we?%26quot;



GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL



You got yourself a gf!



GOOD LUCKIs she waiting for me to make a move?stop acting like her gay friend, and act like a man say something like im going shopping in a few days you wanna tag along%26quot; then dont pay for anything of hers and make a move toward the end of the day