Monday, October 24, 2011

Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?

This letter was written in response to an article in the NY times:(with no harm meant to anyone in particular)



Dear Editor: I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male, good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we white women are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for oneof us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, SydneyPoitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.



Disgusted White Girl.



Somewhere in VA.







The Response: Dear Editor:



I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl. Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women. Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walkover their white women. I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whiteslike Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestn!ut,Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth %26quot;Babyface%26quot; Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson,and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed. Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs.



Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail. Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colours and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and

reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women. I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has. BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walkover and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill.



No offense taken, none given. . . . .



Signed, Indian Royalty.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?good articleWhy do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?To the Asker: Were you looking for an answer or for a compliment?

Report Abuse

Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?Such inferiority complexes! Any reason to feel superior! TWhy do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?This is so dumb. I'm a mixed race guy, Indian and European, and the least intelligent, insecure, deceptive, promiscuous, gold-digging women I have known or had relationships with were all Indian or Sri Lankan.



There simply is good and bad in all races.



Both of these people made stupid arguments.



As a point of my personal preference I find non-white women generally more attractive on a superficial level.



White women seem either afraid or not interested.



That Indian guy was simply racist, close minded and supremacist in his views on his so-called %26quot;Indian Queen%26quot;.



The white girl was just getting off on %26quot;stealing%26quot; the Indian men from their %26quot;rightful%26quot; owners.



Get over it people.



A s lut is a s lut no matter her skin colour.



There is no race better than another.



There are however INDIVIDUALS more intelligent, charasmatic, moral, humourous etc than others.



Let's just judge eachother on our own merits.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?I am a %26quot;white%26quot; woman. What that means is my skin is light colored. What it is not telling you is that I am English, German, Norwegian, American Indian, and who knows what else!! How can I, or you be prejudice against anyone? We all started from the same place.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?I am white and don't think I am better than everyone else. But the %26quot;disgusted white girl%26quot; was definately full of herself and just plum STUPID! It really makes me sick that people actually think like that %26amp; would be dumb enough to write a letter like that. People like her make white people look bad. Lots of people from every race choose people of another race. She made it look like people of all colors want a white girl. Its not like that, at all. I am white and I am with a spanish man. But not every spanish man wants a white girl. I think spanish women are very beautiful...There are lots of men that will not date white girls-including white men. So this girl really doesn't know anything. Yes, obviously, other races like white people, but not everyone. She needs to grow up just a little bit. Like I said, I am with a spanish man, so I get dirty looks and remarks, but that is just what comes along with an inter-racial relationship...if you can't handle it, don't choose it! Just because people make remarks don't mean they are jealous...some people disagree with it, others simply dispise it, others just follow the crowd. I, personally, disagree with her saying Indian women are ugly, because all of them are not. Just like with any race, some are pretty, some aren't. And even though looks do count a little bit, it is not everything. In my experience, I have learned that, generally speaking, the finer a man is, the more problems I have with them %26amp; the men that aren't super hot are more genuine %26amp; sincere.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?why do all other races think that all [whites] think alike? what are we a collective or of the sort? besides all of that whatever you call that crap what nationality are all of us whites suppose ably racing in?

p.s. oh yeah no of fence meant or takenWhy do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?Lol! My first %26quot;true love%26quot; was a Kickapoo Indian from Saskatchewan, Canada. I LOVE dark skin on women! Latinos; Greeks; Puerto Ricans; Middle Eastern...I'm drooling already!

White (I'm Caucasian) is familiar. Average. Dark is intriguing %26amp; unknown...Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?They are both racists.

They are both wrong.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?It's well known that pale skin is prized in India and some Indian women even use skin lightening creams to get that caucasian look.



So it looks like a lot of Indians think whites are superior to the rest also!Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?To some people, the grass looks greener on the other side because familiarity breeds contempt. On the other hand, some like their own grass and familiarity breeds comfort....Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?That is in all races.....Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?Isn't this a sad state of affairs. Who cares what color your skin is, or where you came from. If you love each then just love each other and don't bother with what everyone else thinks. Maybe you're just living in the wrong neighborhood.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?Yawn-



.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?Interesting.Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?As a white woman I am more inclined to the side of the response than the initiator, merely because he put her in her place. She asked for it and she got it. If you make broad sweeping generalizations you will get them back...it was a %26quot;tit for tat battle%26quot;, no one won. BTW, why does everyone AWAYS think its the white people who think these things? Or why is it that only white people can be prejudiced and bigoted? ALL races have their fair share people who have these same ugly attributes of bigotry and belief that they are the superior race. Yet it seems that Caucasians are the ones that are most vocally bludgeoned with it????Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?Why do Indian women have that red spot on their forehead? From Indians men poking them their with their index finger and saying,%26quot;Why are you so damn ugly?%26quot;Why do the whites think they are superior than the rest ?The only white women that date black (or non white) males are overweight, unattractive, Roseanne Barr types unless the guy has money. As far as white women being jealous of black (or Indian women). Not really seems to be the other way around. Poor pathetic black women spend millions of dollars in this country on chemicals to straighten their hair (or wear wigs or weaves). In addition, many use bleach creams, color contacts and are only considered attractive (by their own men in fact) if mixed race (Halle Berry is a perfect example). Indian women also spend millions of dollars on bleaching creams and there is a huge hierarchy among the Indians with the lighter being considered the most attractive. One only has to look at the Bollywood cinema and see ZERO dark skinned Indians. Many of them could nearly pass for Italian.
  • xp
  • vb
  •