Monday, October 24, 2011

Will you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully she explained, %26quot;It's the druggist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone.%26quot;



Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the druggist and

demand an apology.



Before he could say more than a word or two, the druggist told him, ć·Łow, just a minute, listen to my side of the story. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. Because of the my tardiness I skipped breakfast as I hurried out to my car, that's when I realized that I had locked the house with both house and car keys inside the house. Therefore, I had to break a window to get my keys. Then, driving a little too fast, I was awarded a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire. When I finally arrived at the store a bunch of people was waiting for me to open up.



I opened the store and began waiting on customers, all the time the darn phone was ringing off the hook. At this point, I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor. I got down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels and the phone was still ringing. When I raised up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which caused me to stagger backwards into a perfume showcase holding several bottles of perfume. Half of the bottles fell to the floor and broke.



Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got back to answer it. It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer.





....And believe me mister, God as my witness, all I did wasWill you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?The most accurate thermometer for taking temps I might add.Will you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?Another great one. Guessing I won't be buying a thermometer with mine.Will you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?And another winner. I hope the thermometer only cost $500.00Will you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?another good one !!Will you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?I don't think I will be getting any but it would go to the drugstore, that is for sure.Will you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?Thanks for a another good one, That'll teach us to call the pharmacy.Will you spend you 500 rebate from the prez at the druggist?I love this site!