Thursday, September 22, 2011

Broke up with gf...why do I feel so horrible?

***GIANT paragraph alert!!!!***



I broke up with my gf this 3 weeks ago. I got tired of her nagging me over nothing. My mother even told her not to do that with me cuz it will drive me away...or quite a few men in general. She just kept goin about minor crap. she was very insecure. A girl at my job said I was cute and she got mad....why when I'm with you not the other girl. She also did that with another friend of mine and thought we liked each other...while this other girl, is crushin on another guy....hard. I felt unappreciated at times as well. She lived about 30-40 mins away from me. I'm a hardcore gamer and even play in tournaments. But when we got together I put it aside and NEVER put any video games in front of her...hell, anything in general. I would drive out teh to see her, hang out, take her to work or pick her up...and that was hellacious on my gas tank. But I never complained or asked for gas money. I pretty much gave her all my free time.But it just seemed it wasn't enough. In January she asked me to get her a promise ring....now...I'm not one for these really but I did get her one and it did hold meaning. It has our birthstones and names put on it. The inscription said %26quot;Forever And Always%26quot; When I got it and presented it to her...it didn't fit. It was a size 5...which she told me she whore. We went to get her sized, she is a 6...but got mad at me? WTF!? Its your damn finger! How you not know? I was fine with that cuz I could get a refund on teh ring and order a new one with the correct size......she wouldn't take it. My birthday is on valentines day. Ii wanted to get her something but didn't have the money due to bills and me having to pay $400 to get my car fixed. So I sold my PSP which I payed over $200...for $65...yea...that was BS. I got her this necklace that had a ruby heart and diamonds.......she never wore it. She also hit me before while I was driving....and I put her *** out on the street. DAMN RIGHT! You aint gonna hit me in MY car and ride in it. That was in march. Things did begin to get better after a while though but after all the BS (There;'s more than what I posted) I began to not care for teh fact that she did change....a little. So mother's day is around the corner. She has a 1 1/2 year old son (yea, that part is comin too). She constantly nagged me about mothers day...more than my own mother. WTF!? this women aint no mother of mine? However, I did take her to get a massage, her nails done, and out to eat. She then complains that she had to tell me about getting her something for mothers day for me to do. WTF!? Be happy I did it!!! That damn near did it for me.I had though of getting a place in teh future. I knew she wanted to go back to school and and with her son, I didn't want her to have to struggle ...so I picked up a 2nd job as an overnight stock person at walmart....and this job sucks more than my 1st. I didn't want this job btu did it for us. One day I had to work overnight (10pm-7am), then be at my other job at 10am till maybe 2pm or 3-pm, then had to work overnight again that night from 10pm-7am. DAMN! Just saying that sounds horrific. So I decided to rest that day so I can perform well at my jobs and not get fired. She complains about me putting that in front of her. Really now!? I'm getting a j2nd job to help support your *** and this is what I get? Now here is teh part I hate most of all, her son, thinks I am his father. His name is Michael. His father Chris Parker (Yea...I put you out there you deadbeat SOB.) was never around. Michael never really saw him. But I was around a lot. I was the only father figure he saw. And I cared for him as if he was my own...which is where I found the joy of having a child cuz I always wondered what was teh big deal, until now. I was there for him. I watched him when no one could, even took him to my home to watch him, watched him when her grandmother was sick so she recover and not have to worry about him, played with him, took him to the park. Over time, he became attached to me and vice-versa. And believe it or not, they at times had a hard time getting him to listen. I did not. I was really the only person he'd listen to. He would call me %26quot;da-da%26quot;. Hug and kiss me when ever I showed up or held him. Kiss the picture of me and him on her phone. And when his father actually came around and she said give your daddy a hug...he looked at me. I hate to leave the kid like this. I know what its like to not have a father around, mine was never there either. Honestly, that pains me so much. I pretty much love the boy. But.....I can't stay around if me and her are not together.....and can't be with her just to be a father to him. I feel so horrible. I've tried so hard to work things out with her but she acts as if she doesn't see what she does. there's more than what I told but I guess this paragraph is big enough. I feel terrible.Broke up with gf...why do I feel so horrible?She def sound like a ***** to me..... it sounds like she take advantage of u! i def wouldnt feel horrible..u prolly feel bad for her son but not her...screw herBroke up with gf...why do I feel so horrible?omg...



why can't you paragraph this.



Amg my eyes, you'll be hearing from my lawyer!!



To answer the OP, you feel bad because it's upsetting to break up with someone you care about, even if the person wronged you.Broke up with gf...why do I feel so horrible?Hm :/. You probably horrible because you can't see her son anymore, since your really attached to him... He seems like a very lovable boy n_n.

You should try to talk to your ex girlfriend about seeing him sometime, since he thinks of you as his father. I think that's really sweet, that he thinks of you like that... I'm sure he would be devastated to not be able to see you again!

Your girlfriend on the other hand does seem to nag you quite a lot; talk to her about it (you probably already have... but if you haven't, you should), it might help.