Monday, September 19, 2011

NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?

You think the last four words of the

National Anthem are %26quot;Gentlemen Start Your Engines!!!%26quot;...



You think Heaven looks a lot like Daytona Beach Florida



You have the word NASCAR in your wedding vows....



You go to a stock car race and don't need a program...



You can change a tire faster than you can change a diaper...



You've spent more time on the top of a Winnebago than in one...



The word bank makes you think of turn three at Daytona..



You spell out Nascar in Christmas lights....



You can remember the entire NASCAR series schedule but can't

remember your wifes birthday, kids birthday, or anniversary...



Your favorite NASCAR souvenir was a direct result of a crash in turn three...



You can remember every NASCAR driver and their car

number but can't remember how old your children are....



You know who is actually leading the Winston Cup Series....



You have a lifesize cutout of Jeff Gordon in your Living Room...



GO JEFF GORDON!!!NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?Oh well I am from South Louisiana and have been called that for 43 years so it doesn't bother me anymore.But I do have all of my teeth,went to college(LSU RULES) and I wasn't related to my wife before I married her. I do have a Iroc Z28 but my truck has a American flag on the back window.And yes some of the things on that list pertain to me !!!!!!NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?There are no rednecks in Florida , jackass !!!!!!!

Report Abuse

NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?who....?NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?Wasn't Jeff Gordon an outside centre for Ryde-Eastwood in the 80s?NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?O_o



i like nascar... =]



but im not a redneck. hehe



jeff gordan rocks by the way!

so does jale jr.



so awesome they are team mates now. totally unexpected though! lolNASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?I like NascarNASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?you mean the last four words of the national anthem arent gentlemen start your engines

when did that happen

someone needs to keep us people in south mississippi up to date on these things



go#24 drive for fiveNASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?Okay Mr. Foxworthy hasn't been the winston in many years,but funny none-the -less.I'm a proud southerner from San Diego.Let me add a couple.1. If you can't start a family get together before planes fly over your head.2.If you say an invocation at dinner instead of %26quot;grace. If you put God,Family and Country first.Then your probably a Nascar fan if that makes me a redneck then I'm proud of that too.NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?I'm right there with ya Charlie P. and David G.!

Though I am actually a southern Californian relocated to Oregon, this quiz demonstrates I am a redneck at heart (thanks to my dad's Texas roots).

I should also add that I have all my teeth (except for one) and a college degree, as well as a wife not related to me before marriage.

You have not lived until you'veheard my 4-year-old son say %26quot;Boogity, Boogity, Boogity....let's go racing boys!%26quot;. It's too cool, in my thoroughly biased opinion.NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?You have a #3 sticker on your TrailerNASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?11 out of 13, hmmm...

...looks like ya'll got me pegged!



Winston Cup even sounds better than Nextel.NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?Born a redneck and a proud NASCAR fan.

And here's one for Jim M......

You're driving on the interstate and have your 4 yr old son in back seat spotting for you saying %26quot;lnside!!! Clear!!! Clear!!!%26quot;

lolNASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?%26quot;You think Heaven looks a lot like Daytona Beach Florida%26quot;



I travel about 10.000-12.000 miles every year to go to the Daytona 500, so to me it's heaven ;)NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?Dave, wouldn't that make you a Coon A** ?? Or is that North LA.....?



Bank makes me think of Bristol, %26amp; Heaven looks more like Watkins Glen ( I like right turns).



My favorite souvenir was a uniform shirt from my days as a corner worker @ The Glen, with over 60 driver/crew chief/ announcer autographs on it. (Had some good ones too: Parsons, Weber, Evernham, Fellows, both Gordons, Boris, Rusty, D.W.....)



At The Glen, in line across Pit Road, after the Anthem, we all yelled

%26quot;PLAY BALL!!!%26quot;



And yes, I drive my Intrepid 6 inches from the bumper of the car ahead of me.NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?I'm not barefoot and pregnant, but I love Nascar!!



GO JUNIOR!!!!!!NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?From a poster hanging in my arcade;



you offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don't want it.



you've used a toilet brush as a back scratcher



you can entertain yourself for more than an hour with a fly swatter



you wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean



you keep a can of raid on the kitchen table



you take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree



you've been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog



you go to the stock car races and don't need a program



the Salvation Army declines your mattress



the biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart



you think a hot tub is a stolen indoor plumbing fixture



you thought the Unibomber was a wrestler



your house doesn't have curtains but your truck does



you think a quarter horse is a ride in front of K-Mart



you missed 5th grade graduation because you had jury duty



you asked the preacher, %26quot;How's it hanging?!%26quot;



you think fast food is hitting a deer at 65MPH



your grandmother has %26quot;ammo%26quot; on her Christmas listNASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?Yea well im a very big NASCAR fan myself but i can still reamember alot of things and yet im still a redneck and any of my friends can back me up on that. And by the way I like Jr. But im not sure I will for much longer cause he will be driving for hendrix next year and i hate that i might pull for hamlin of truex.NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?Redneck here!!NASCAR FANs? we are rednecks .....?lol
  • connecting database
  • short hair styles
  •