Monday, September 19, 2011

Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?

I think I know who it is, i did contact the police.



Let me tell you what happened first, then i need advice.



When I woke up to goto work on 2 Thursdays ago, at 6am, my tires were slashed, every single window was smashed. The seats were cut up, foam everywhere. My antenna was busted, and they stole my radio. They keyed the car everywhere. I called out of work. The car was ruined, totalled damages over $10,000



On Saturday I recieved threatning phone calls, the said he is going to slit my throat and burn down my house with me in it. He said he wont rest until I am dead. I pressed *67 and called the police. They traced it to a pay phone.

The police asked me if i reconized the voice. I said no, it sounded like the person was using a voice deguiser.



On Sunday, my myspace all of my freinds on there were being harassed, they told them i need to die. I got an email from myspace saying i need a bullet in my head and to have my heart smashed with an 18 wheeler and hung upside down and beaten.



On Monday, I had like 10 pizza deliver people come to my door. I told every single one of them i didnt order anything.



On Tuesday I checked my bank account, and somebody charged over 5,000 to my credit cards.



On Tuesday I contacted the police again, they assigned me a detective.



The detective asked me, Is there anybody that would want to hurt you?, I said well theres only 1 person i could think of who would want to hurt me.



Back in 1998 My Daughter was 15. She was dating a guy who was 18. I didnt like him so I had him arrested for sexual contact and he served 3 months in jail. I said that i caught they having sex, when i just caught them touchy feeling consenting. He is branded a registered sex offender for life. However I warned him, he wouldnt stay away. I live in Pennsylvania. I am almost 100% certain its guy, i think hes out for revenege. But this was 11-12 years ago.



I told the detectives, they went to his house, he lives with his dad, and they shis dad say he was with him the enite time. that he was his aliby.



5 days later, sunday, after almost a week of peace, I had a cop, detective come to my house, and said somebody reported my car awith my plates, leaving the scene of a shooting.



Yesturday I had All these fire trucks and ambulances at my house. They said i reported my house to be on fire with hurt children. I said I made no such thing. They said it was traced to my house.



I was then arrested!!! They arrested me for making a fake 911 call. I spend 5 hours in Jail! Charges were dropped 5 hours later, after the detective told them what was going on.





I dont know, and there is no evidence, but today i got a letter in the mail, it said im going to make your life hell first, then im goina kill you. It said dont travel alone, dont leave your house, Im watching you and will get you, on a dark road. The letters post mark was from 300 miles away.



The detectives traces the calls to pay phones, they traced the IP addresses to china. The letters are coming from 300 miles away in new york city. Even the f***** pizza phone calls were traces to my phone number. How is that even possible? The guy were reported my car was traced to a hospital in my town. The fire department said they traced it to my house. They dusted the letters for prints, and found none.



They are having some guys come over and inspect the lines with the phone company. They dont understand whats happening. Is this possible?



I am confused, and the detectives are as well. They think my stalker is a technology expert, and could have been planed well in advance.



The police, have no evidence on the guy, they cant make an arrest, and it wont stop.

Should I move? Should I change my Idenity? Why cant they catch him? Can he be stopped?Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?You had no proof that he made sexual advances on your daughter, and yet you had him arrested for sexual contact of a minor. (For the record, you committed a crime by filing a false police report, which can be deemed a felony or a misdemeanor. Judging on the severe results of your lying, you'd probably be charged with a felony. Additionally, the kid would be able to sue you for money damages, which he would most likely get, and get quite a bit.) Because you didn't like him, you lied purposely to damage his life and had him branded a sex offender. Now, even if you came forward and admitted that you filed a false report, it is highly unlikely that they would remove him from the sex offender's registry. Sex offenders are limited in where their presence is allowed. In most states, they are not allowed to be within 5 miles of a school or playground. They're limited in where they can work and live. Most colleges even deny admission of sex offenders.



So..... because you didn't like him, you barred him from ever receiving post-secondary education. This means, if he ever aspired for a college education, you destroyed his opportunity. He will be stuck in the labour force for life, with little chance of advancement. If he was 18 and still in high school, he was probably kicked out, which means even less chance of having a decent job. He will have difficulties for the rest of his life finding a job that will hire a sex offender, is outside of a 5-mile radius of a school AND requires little to no formal education. And do you know how difficult it is to find a good, affordable home that's not near a school?



So, you forced him to, probably, a trailer in the woods and a job cleaning toilets at McDonald's, which is the best he will ever be able to do.



Look at me, for example. My only skill is computers and networking. If I were added to the sex offender registry, I would be thrown out of college, destroying my chance at a career I can actually do. I have Asperger syndrome, which makes a high-paced customer service job like McDonald's stressful for me to the point of not being able to do it; this would force me to choose between not working and becoming homeless, or sucking it up and probably being fired. I live in an area where there are many schools, so finding a new home would be impossible. I would have to move a good distance away, leaving my friends and family behind. By this point, I have nothing left.



In essence, you ruined the kid's life. If you had cause for ruining his life other than the fact that you dislike him, I'd feel sympathy for you. Other than that, to an extent, you deserve what you're getting.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?wow dude you pissed someone off something serious. i think i would get a concealed weapons permit and IF this guy shows up, put a bullet in his head. if he calls you again, tell him to stop being a pus and face you man to man.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?I'd be scared and move to somewhere where none knows you and get a name change.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?F***ing creepy, I have no idea what I would do. Are you serious about this? But i would move change my identity and move to Antarctica. I kinda don't believe you but who knows. I feel for you.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?I'm very, very saddened by reading this story. I wish there is something i can do. One thing that comes to mind though, is tell everyone you know your situation. Send a mass emailing out to everyone on your contact list explaining your situation.



You live in the states, and apperantly you're allowed to carry consealed weapons? I'm not sure how it works. But in your situation, I'd definatley get a gun.



I can't think of anything else right now. But if I do, I'll come back to this question and make another suggestion you might not have thought of.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?Omg get a guns licence, then i would go some where else but move some where in a different town, wow i got scared reading THis!!Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?I think you should hire a private detective, some one who can devote more time to solving this case for you then the police can. The P.I. can follow you around at random times to see if you are being followed by anyone else, a P.I. is also not encumbered by some of the %26quot;rules and regulations%26quot; that the police are and he may be able to be a bit more aggressive in his investigation.

Whether it is the guy who was seeing your daughter or not, you should come clean about how you lied when you had him arrested, tried and convicted of a crime he DID NOT commit! That wasn't a very honorable thing to do on your part! I understand you just wanted to protect your daughter, but you made this guy pay a price that was just too high for that, and for what he really did! You ruined his life over something (in hind sight) that wasn't really all that harmful. Simply because you did not like him. For shame!

However, this doesn't warrant death threats and malicious aggravation on his part (if it is him). There are ways with in the realm of legality he could take to set the record straight.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?I would definitely move but it might be difficult to do so without the stalker observing you do it. I would get a cell phone instead of a land line. Maybe a Blackberry so you can do whatever online business you need to do without a computer. That might alleviate the stalkers ability to monitor you and have things sent to by way of your phone line. I would also get a P.O. box at the post office so the stalker could not get at your mail. What options did the police come up with as far as what you can do to help yourself? If he continues to stalk you I would think sooner or later he will slip up and eventually get caught. I would not take his threats lightly as he has already shown a penchant for destruction of your personal property and your financial well being. Can you move in with a relative that does not live close by to you?Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?NO... you dont have to move be a man and protect yourself... just like others said get a gun and keep it on you all times... if this guy hasnt done anything physical to you yet at this point, hes probably scared and doesnt know what to do which is why he is making pizza calls and stuff like that... hes afraid to go up to you directly, so he is making attempts indirectly to make you move... stay where you are and defend your rights and yourselfIm being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?I think you need to handle your business with this person

and come clean with him.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?first of all you need to get a gun!!! preferably a revolver caus it would suck if he came and you pulled the trigger. and all you heard was click..click...pow. the gun jammed. keep an eye out for people folowing u if you do see anyone just keep going write down there license plate number. get your phone numbe changed. also never use the same routine otherwise they will wait for u on your next stop.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?First of all, you should move. Don't have land-line, just use a disposable cell phone. Get rid of you Myspace page. Don't do anymore online banking. If you didn't authorize the credit card charges, they must give you the money back. This is just a start, I would move far away if i were you.