Monday, September 19, 2011

Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?

I think I know who it is, i did contact the police.



Let me tell you what happened first, then i need advice.



When I woke up to goto work on 2 Thursdays ago, at 6am, my tires were slashed, every single window was smashed. The seats were cut up, foam everywhere. My antenna was busted, and they stole my radio. They keyed the car everywhere. I called out of work. The car was ruined, totalled damages over $10,000



On Saturday I recieved threatning phone calls, the said he is going to slit my throat and burn down my house with me in it. He said he wont rest until I am dead. I pressed *67 and called the police. They traced it to a pay phone.

The police asked me if i reconized the voice. I said no, it sounded like the person was using a voice deguiser.



On Sunday, my myspace all of my freinds on there were being harassed, they told them i need to die. I got an email from myspace saying i need a bullet in my head and to have my heart smashed with an 18 wheeler and hung upside down and beaten.



On Monday, I had like 10 pizza deliver people come to my door. I told every single one of them i didnt order anything.



On Tuesday I checked my bank account, and somebody charged over 5,000 to my credit cards.



On Tuesday I contacted the police again, they assigned me a detective.



The detective asked me, Is there anybody that would want to hurt you?, I said well theres only 1 person i could think of who would want to hurt me.



Back in 1998 My Daughter was 15. She was dating a guy who was 18. I didnt like him so I had him arrested for sexual contact and he served 3 months in jail. I said that i caught they having sex, when i just caught them touchy feeling consenting. He is branded a registered sex offender for life. However I warned him, he wouldnt stay away. I live in Pennsylvania. I am almost 100% certain its guy, i think hes out for revenege. But this was 11-12 years ago.



I told the detectives, they went to his house, he lives with his dad, and they shis dad say he was with him the enite time. that he was his aliby.



5 days later, sunday, after almost a week of peace, I had a cop, detective come to my house, and said somebody reported my car awith my plates, leaving the scene of a shooting.



Yesturday I had All these fire trucks and ambulances at my house. They said i reported my house to be on fire with hurt children. I said I made no such thing. They said it was traced to my house.



I was then arrested!!! They arrested me for making a fake 911 call. I spend 5 hours in Jail! Charges were dropped 5 hours later, after the detective told them what was going on.





I dont know, and there is no evidence, but today i got a letter in the mail, it said im going to make your life hell first, then im goina kill you. It said dont travel alone, dont leave your house, Im watching you and will get you, on a dark road. The letters post mark was from 300 miles away.



The detectives traces the calls to pay phones, they traced the IP addresses to china. The letters are coming from 300 miles away in new york city. Even the f***** pizza phone calls were traces to my phone number. How is that even possible? The guy were reported my car was traced to a hospital in my town. The fire department said they traced it to my house. They dusted the letters for prints, and found none.



They are having some guys come over and inspect the lines with the phone company. They dont understand whats happening. Is this possible?



I am confused, and the detectives are as well. They think my stalker is a technology expert, and could have been planed well in advance.



The police, have no evidence on the guy, they cant make an arrest, and it wont stop.

Should I move? Should I change my Idenity? Why cant they catch him? Can he be stopped?Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?It is hard to believe this is all true but if it is your only hope is God ! Get down on your knees in a quite and private place and cry out to God for help. First acknowledge him as God and your creator. Then talk to him as you would to a best friend, share with him all your troubles, and then ask him what he wants you to do and then ask him to help and deliver you from all this madness. Some times God is the only one who can help us. I pray every day to him that without him we have no hope. God does love you but sometimes many are the afflictions of the righteous.Im being stalked, harassed, and getting death threats, my car was smashed over 10k damages, money stolen, help?God gave us guns for a reason.

I also live in PA so I know how hellish it can be. Get your home under surveillance and realize that you can shoot to kill if you feel threatened on you property. Just make sure you report this to the cops a few times and don't hurt the wrong person.