Monday, September 19, 2011

Can anyone please tell me all the scheduled maintenance services you are supposed to get done on a car?

I know that you are supposed to have an oil change every 3,000 and that there are things that need to be done at 30,000 60,000 and 90,000 but what about a car that's over 200,000?



Also how often should it have a tune up?

How often should the air filter be changed?

How often do you need to rotate the tires?



Please tell me anything you know about all the different services and when they should be done.



I just got a new/used car and it runs great and I want to keep it that way. It's a 2000 Toyota Avalon in case you need to know.



Thanks in advance for all your help.Can anyone please tell me all the scheduled maintenance services you are supposed to get done on a car?First off let me start with the tires..if you want your tires to last I'd rotate them every 6k miles. Next the air filter....every 10k or every 3 oil changes. As for belts around 50k miles. Spark plugs every 70k miles and changes the plug wires when you change the plugs. Hope this helps.Can anyone please tell me all the scheduled maintenance services you are supposed to get done on a car?All cars come with an owner manual. All that information is found in there, plus more, if you bother to read it.

Alternatively, you can find an internet car fourm for the Toyota Avalon, and they'll tell you the same thing.Can anyone please tell me all the scheduled maintenance services you are supposed to get done on a car?go to a midas shop, they will print it out and give it to you for free.