Thursday, September 22, 2011

Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life & Tell me your opinion.. "Be honest plz" i think i am gonna die..?

I'm so out of my mind.. i think i'm going crazy.. I’m tired of thinking and i need help!

So here is the thing.

I've been with my bf for a year %26amp; few months now.. I’ve been %26amp; still so faithful i loved him from the bottom of my heart.. i sacrificed every freaking thing, my happiness, my study and even my parents trust. i was lying to them the whole time..i was asking for money to buy books that i didn't need %26amp; I gave them to him so i was kinda stealing them cuz he needed it.. he wasn't calling me and when i asked him why aren't u calling me he said he spent too much money lately on fixing his car .. i'm not that rich either but i was doing anything just to hear his voice.. i was asking strangers to use their cellphones to call him!!

All my friend thought i was overreacting on our relationship but i thought and I still believe that that what calls %26quot;real love%26quot;

He used to tell me that he loves me almost all the time! Like 10 times or even more a day! He says it every single day and b4 i sleep so i thought he really loved me..

But here what I hate about him! And then u tell me if I should stay with him.

He is so stingy he doesn't spend any thing on me.. for the valentine day he got me NTHING not even a rose! He didn’t even remember while i got him a really expansive present …

i buy him the flowers and the gifts and all he says %26quot;oww thanks hun that so sweet then he kisses me” ! and that it.. he doesn’t return it with anything else! its not like I need his presents but I want him to remember me as i do..

I know he's not that rich but %26quot;GET ME A FLOWER FROM A GARDEN FOR GOD'S SAKE%26quot;!

i do all the calls..i can spend hours calling him and all he does is sending me a %26quot;call me%26quot; i pay the pills..

He sooo careless and never take care of me.. Like when i tell him i;m going anywhere he never calls to check on me..He can spend DAYS without calling me cuz he knows that i am the one whos going to call back.. i always surprise him with parties and stuff and he never thought of surprising me..all he talks about is %26quot;sex%26quot; and everytime we see each other we must do it! like 3-4 times a week.. sometimes i feel he wants me just for sex.. he keeps telling me how sexy i am..and then ask for sex phone..



But after all and for some reason I still love him!

I know I can get any guy I want.. that what everyone around me tells me.. I am still young and pretty but I just can’t leave him.. I just want him to change..

What do I do?

Should I tell him “hey buy me stuff.. why are u that cheap? I just can’t say that..



Plz guys plzzzz I need ur help…Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?I think you're probably more in love with the idea a nurturing relationship than you are with the actual guy. Sounds like you already know he doesn't care about you much but you're still wasting your time. Any guy who would let you sacrifice your own happiness for his own, or not even realize you're doing that, is total scum and is undeserving of your love. If you think he's going to change then you are sorely mistaken. Why don't you just get rid of him and go get the guy you really want... the one you won't have to change at all. And if you really want to test the theory then tell your b/f you just want to be friends with benefits... see what he says but I think you already know what his answer would be.Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?It sounds like you have a Grade A love addiction going on. Have you had problems with relationships growing up? Have you been in previous abusive relationships? How is your relationship with your parents?



The guys a is a 1st class loser and you are, unfortunately, trying to win his love repeatedly in the way you're attempting isn't working. He's shown he doesn't value you or the relationship and only shows affection when he gets what he wants.



THE GUY IS A LOSER, DUMP HIM IMMEDIATELY!