Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm very sad and I need your opinion ?

I had a discussion with my husband, because I'm tired to work just for survive, and I'm tired to live in a mediocrity I been worked in 2 jobs for 3 months and I do not have nothing 2 years ago I buy a car Impala 2004 and my husband destroyed driving drunk, and the insurance did not pay me because I'm mexican... my mother past a way last year and I did not go to my mom's funeral, because I did not have money I try to save money but my husband does not help me my husband does not ever pay me my car .....

my husband is a good and very generous man, but he is fine with money just for pay bills and food I wish to have a nice home and money on the bank... I feel so bad because I hurt his feelings I love my husband, but I spok with my husband but he does not change I do not know what I have to do move out or live with hem if I stay with my husband what I have to do and how?

both we work and I think that it is the end of my marriage I worked before for 2 years in 2 jobs and I do not have a nice table for eatI'm very sad and I need your opinion ?I think I know what your saying, u r tired of working all time and never getting anything better for yourself. Your husband is a loser who could care less how you feel. You have 2 choices: 1) stay with him and have a life just like it is and never getting any better. 2) Leave his sorry butt and move on with your life, you can do better than you are right now.



Sorry about your mother, I know it had to be devastating not to be able to see to her burial. As for being Mexican well thats ok you see my daughter in law is from Tacate Mexico and my family are white. Don't see that having anything to do with the way things are for you and your husbandI'm very sad and I need your opinion ?he not nice .. at all.. just leave him .if you want money.. coz he wont give you any.. I'm very sad and I need your opinion ?well you can do something about it by getting better education so you can get a better job and make more money during this time just be patience and try to get yourself better education and you will be fine don't expect anyone to give you money you just have to find your own way to make your own money.I'm very sad and I need your opinion ?He's not done well for you if you worked to buy a car that he destroyed and then did not replace for you.



If you stay with him, your life will always be the same. He is not going to change. You will buy another car and he will drive drunk again.



Only you know if you would be better off without him.



Good luck.I'm very sad and I need your opinion ?D i v o r c e



the loser.