Monday, September 19, 2011

How can i make this towing company do what's right

need Your Help during a towing Issue

On July 14,2008, I called Tripple AAA to have my car town caused I had flat tired. The guy who came to change my tired his name is eddie. While changing my flat tired he decided to called his girlfriend and started to chatting with his girlfriend, not paying attending what he was doing, while removing the jack, he hand up damage the front of my car, the whole front of my car was damage and was on the floor I called tripple right away, he tried to fixed it but couldn't but i called tripple AAA anyway %26amp; they put a claim on for me told me someone will reach me in 24 hour. The next day I got 3 phone called they asked me to called the towing company, so I did. They gave me a gentleman by the name of Dennis, at (561) 656-0137 well I did. Since then I'll have been dealing with dennis and that company. Dennis first wanted me to drive my damage car to him for picture, after arguing with him, he came over my house and took the picture. He then told me go to different Body shop and get estimate,. I did excatly tha. After 2 week I waited no phone called so I called Cindy from that department told me Dennis said he never got My fax, so I re-fax it to them. SHe said she called me back told me she got it, she told me Dennis will called me. Well, I got a phone called from Dennis he told me that t they're not going to pay for my car to be fix, He refused if I need to dispute it I need to called (727) 826-2071, and I can disputed I called several attorney in south florida personal property damage attorney, they said I need to called my insurance company but my insurance company said it's the towing company liability they need to man-up and take responsibility, please someone tell me if can help me and if you know a good attorney that can take that case I'll appreciate thatHow can i make this towing company do what's rightwell seem like yo uhave done it the right way so now you hire a lawyer and sur for damages... then you tell your insuance company your changing to another company casue they are that good that they did not handle it and try going to the company and over this guy headHow can i make this towing company do what's rightyou need a lawyer the first thing you should have done was call the police and had a report made up at least you would have something to prove this person at fault i have towed cars and heavy trucks before hang in there and good luck