Thursday, September 22, 2011

How Horrible is My Poem (pleaseplease give me your opinion)?

So i need to present an original poem tomorrow for school %26amp; i am feeling too lazy to make up a new one so i decided i'd just read an old one that kind of sucks. However, I don't want to completely embarrass myself in front of everyone especially since the poem is kind of emo-y and in real life i'm generally a pretty happy person. SO yeah. Please give me your feed back on whether I should say my poem of if i should write a new one or if i should make some changes to the one i have now:



How to Relax Efficiently:

It was one of those days.

One of those horrible, twisted, cruel days where

nothing goes right. The omnipotent powers

must be looking down on me, laughing bitterly at my

anguish. At my mistakes; at what i should have done

right, but have failed at miserably. That boy,

that test, those girls - what I should have done, what

I didn't do right. The final bell rings - the harsh clang

resonating in my ears as I rush out of this chalk boarded

prison towards my car. Home is the single coherent

thought my mind has formed since the bell has rung. The

Only word I can focus on as I precariously speed an easy

10, 15, now 25 miles over the %26quot;Maximum Speed: 25 MPH%26quot; until

Finally. I am finally home. Collapsing on my bed, I grab

My headphones from my desk, and slide them over my tired

throbbing head until they are entirely encompassing my aching ears

suddenly, all is quiet - a thick, heavy silence has blanketed

the entire universe with the exception of the steady thumping of my

own heart. I press shuffle on my Ipod, spin the sound wheel until

it has reached maximum volume and let the mellifluous sounds

crash over me like ocean waves crashing over a sandy shore

and all is right with the world once more.How Horrible is My Poem (pleaseplease give me your opinion)?I think it's great! I mean it really doesn't need any thing it's not to depressing or to happy cheery it just is a chillaxed mood.