Thursday, September 22, 2011

Please help! i need extra money to put my sons through college, so i'm starting a home auto care service?

I really need help, i'm just trying to earn a little money on side to help get my sons through college. i'm not trying to establish a huge corporation here...just a temp. business. thanks!!



My plan is to offer a service where I will be going to people's homes to change their oil at a discounted price. I will provide the oil and disposal and the whole idea is that it will be convenient for ppl and cheaper! They get to choose the type of oil and oil change they get. I'll also be offering other services such as lubrication, tire gauge check, air, vaccuum, repairs (broken side view mirror, etc) BUT i'll mainly be advertising the oil change.



soo..i have some questions and I would appreciate any help, thank you! These are my questions:



1) What's a good tagline? I'm so bad at this, but I'm thinking %26quot;have your oil changed at the convenience of your own home%26quot;..id like something that's more catchy though



2) how can i establish credibility and trustworthiness? i don't have a certificate, but i've been working with my/family's/friends' cars for years.



3) What title would sound best (most official, most professional)? In other words, what can I call myself? Professional Oil Changer? (I also do other things, so idk about that...) I need a good title, pls help!



4) How much should I charge for my services?



any other advice? thank you so very much!!Please help! i need extra money to put my sons through college, so i'm starting a home auto care service?Changeing your oil should be a breeze, call me so you dont get greased



have those friends write letters to show potential customers.



title, I wouldn't worry about...just let them know u do other work



call other oil change places, valvoline jiffy lube etc. then price accordingly. but keep in mind you will be burning gas to go to their home. I'd also look into some sort of liability insurance in case the car slips off the jack etc. you could also offer lawn mower service %26lt;if u know how%26gt; chain saw service etc. have the customer tell u what kinda' oil they want so u can pick it up on the way. if they dont know call the dealer to find out what kind the specific car takes. you may look into storing the old oil for sale to someone who may have the type of furnace that burns that kinda oil. ypu could also offer a discount if you are paid cash.Please help! i need extra money to put my sons through college, so i'm starting a home auto care service?i care about your car care

home auto care

offer something free