Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?

How many of you are married to a selfish man? Is it just me? I have had enough. I'm sure a lot of you are asking well why did you marry him in the first place, well let me give you that answer. He was NOT always like this. It is amazing to me how many men change after being married and the thing is we have only been married for a little over 2 years. It really pisses me off that men think that they can change their behavior after landing the woman. Well I have had enough. He doenst seem to understand that it is his responsibility to take care of me and his son. He seems to think that it is more important to send money home to Honduras for his mother. Now dont get me wrong, im all for helping parents, but when your wife and son are in need I have a serious problem with that. His mother has like 10 kids, so please tell me why he is the only on that feels he has to send money down there. He didnt buy me any thing for christmas, but better believe he sent hundreds of dollars to his mother. I just had a baby a month ago, didnt buy be a rose, a balloon, NOTHING. Not even a card from the dollar store. I almost died giving birth, can you believe I had to beg him to spend nights with me at the hospital?? It is freaken cold over here in north carolina, can you believe I have been begging him to buy me a coat and i have yet to get one! I do everything for this man, EVERYTHING! I havent been cleared to go back to work yet from my doctor, but as soon as i can Im looking for work and im out of this place. I have had it.. Sorry for ranting but I can go on and on. Every time I say im leaving or I want out, he acts so worried and concerned, but then it is back to the same old crap! All I can hear is oh I have to pay the rent blah blah blah! Well lets see I pay the car payment and the insurance, the power bill and the water bill and I buy the food for the household, that is MUCH MUCH more than the rent costs. Im going to stop paying for these things and let him pay them all. I have 3 kids I have to take care of and I have to take care of him and I cant even get a little spending money when he gets paid, I cant get a coat, a gift for christmas, taken out to eat, the movies, NOTHING!!



I GUESS ME QUESTION IS, AM I OVER REACTING OR SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND LEAVE? I AM TIRED OF TALKING, I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE AND WAITING FOR CHANGE IM DONE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SELFISH WITH HIM FROM THE DAY I MET HIM. I THOUGHT WHEN YOU GET MARRIED THERE IS NO SUCH THIS AS MY MONEY, YOUR MONEY. SOME ONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?he's selfish, you don't have a winter coat? but he sends money away? loser, loser, LOSER! wife and kids come first, no matter what. you need to boot his a** to the curb. good luck to you .Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?My husband is the perfect husband... and yours sucks! as soon as you can get back to work and have some cash to back you get you and your kids out of there. they need a safe environment.Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?A Husbands FIRST priority is his Wife and his Kids.



Sorry, his mother is NOT his wife, she should get her own husband to take care of her.Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?When you married him, were you aware of his big family back home and that he intended to support them?Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?If he is legal, kick him out, then get a court order to make him pay child support.Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?i think my husband is married to me, a selfish girl :P

and yes leave him if he is such a jerkIs your husband a selfish prick or just mine?Sure leave.Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?I cannot believe you have made it this far with him.

Hold your money back and tell him it has dried up or something. He's been lying to you, so he's fair game for your not coming clean with him, and you are going to need this stash to get through all of this.



He will have to tell mama to find a job somewhere (knitting hats?) to support all of those kids if she wants to keep having them. Also tell her you are not going to keep sending money while she lays on her back and makes babies, so she needs to fix the baby machine. Where is his dad?



Don't you leave, tell him he has to leave. It would cause too much trauma with your children. Serve him with divorce papers to show him you are serious. (You can go to the courthouse and fill them out.)



Tell him that if he can't step up and take care of his own family, it's over. You are not going to put a dime out until he stops sending money to mama - and you need to see his pay stub every week. He broke your trust and lied to you and is living for mama not his own family.



You are too nice. You have been giving him too much. Toughen up.Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?i know what you mean. But, what would be the difference if you left him or not? you say you have 3 kids..it will be even harder for you to buy a coat if your tryin to make ends meet by yourself. but he needs to realize its not just about his mom anymore..Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?Yes he is and he's not the only guy like that. However with a brand new baby it's maybe not a good idea to leave right now.Is your husband a selfish prick or just mine?so many are like that,i myself would feel like you,but id go. and say enough is enoughIs your husband a selfish prick or just mine?If he sent money before marriage it's his right to keep sending it now. Stop being so jealous.



As for money? It is mine, ours, and his in my household. We have separate accounts and one together for savings and household expenses.



If you split the bills and have one joint savings then any extra you make will be kept in your account on the side. As long as he can cover his half and savings then he can do what he wants with the rest...