Monday, September 19, 2011

Single fathers only, or single moms with issues with the daddy please?

My baby's mama is still very immature considering the fact of having a child. We've been split up for 4 months now and her actions have been driving me nuts. Either way, i work at a dealership and can get deals on parts. She's been having issues with a tire going flat, i've had it fixed twice and now it's on the rim. There's a dent in the rim near the bead so I ordered a wheel and it's sitting behind me. I told her she needs to figure out how to get it here so we can fix it. She complained that she can't change the tire because of her back but she has plenty of BF's to help her out. Should I go get the car with the spare on it and bring it down here to fix it. I've already charged the wheel to my account and asked her for part of the expense. My question is, If you were having problems with a pissy woman who is the mother of your child, would you continue to do things nice for her and get nothing in return?Single fathers only, or single moms with issues with the daddy please?Since you are no longer together, the only reason you would do anything for her would be for the child only. Don' think you have to be at her beck and call, don't let her treat you like you owe her because she had your child. All your required to do is make sure your child is being taken care of. Do you have visitation or have to pay child support. There's got to be more to this story. Are you still friends? My opinion is I'm a single mom with the father no longer in my life, which is fine by me, but I wouldn't ever stop him from being in his childs life and wouldn't play guilt trips or take advantage of him because we have a child together. What I'm saying is respect her just like she should respect you when it comes to the child. I need more info to answer this question fully. A good question for you, why would you expect anything in return in the first place if your only interest is the child or do you still love her? Take care.Single fathers only, or single moms with issues with the daddy please?been there done that ME did it in case my baby needed to go to a hospital in the middle of the niteSingle fathers only, or single moms with issues with the daddy please?Just think of it as helping out your kid. Tell her dont expect the help next time. Plus make sure she does give you the money for the parts. It is her car after all.Single fathers only, or single moms with issues with the daddy please?It sucks but I think you keep trying to be nice. The goodwill will come back to you. Don't allow her to use you or anything but if this is something you would do for a friend, you can do it for the mother of your child. May not be the popular thing to do but it may get you an extra night or the baby's presence at your mom's birthday party someday. Or at least the peace of mind that your child is riding around in a stable car. Good luck!Single fathers only, or single moms with issues with the daddy please?Always do the things that are in the best interest of your child....riding around in a safe car is defiantly in the best interest of your child. I base every decision on what is best for my kids.....and I just suck it up.......it is easier to get along than fight!!! Words to live by........