Thursday, September 22, 2011

Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life & Tell me your opinion.. "Be honest plz" i think i am gonna die..?

I%26#039;m so out of my mind.. i think i%26#039;m going crazy.. I’m tired of thinking and i need help!

So here is the thing.

I%26#039;ve been with my bf for a year %26amp; few months now.. I’ve been %26amp; still so faithful i loved him from the bottom of my heart.. i sacrificed every freaking thing, my happiness, my study and even my parents trust. i was lying to them the whole time..i was asking for money to buy books that i didn%26#039;t need %26amp; I gave them to him so i was kinda stealing them cuz he needed it.. he wasn%26#039;t calling me and when i asked him why aren%26#039;t u calling me he said he spent too much money lately on fixing his car .. i%26#039;m not that rich either but i was doing anything just to hear his voice.. i was asking strangers to use their cellphones to call him!!

All my friend thought i was overreacting on our relationship but i thought and I still believe that that what calls %26quot;real love%26quot;

He used to tell me that he loves me almost all the time! Like 10 times or even more a day! He says it every single day and b4 i sleep so i thought he really loved me..

But here what I hate about him! And then u tell me if I should stay with him.

He is so stingy he doesn%26#039;t spend any thing on me.. for the valentine day he got me NTHING not even a rose! He didn’t even remember while i got him a really expansive present …

i buy him the flowers and the gifts and all he says %26quot;oww thanks hun that so sweet then he kisses me” ! and that it.. he doesn’t return it with anything else! its not like I need his presents but I want him to remember me as i do..

I know he%26#039;s not that rich but %26quot;GET ME A FLOWER FROM A GARDEN FOR GOD%26#039;S SAKE%26quot;!

i do all the calls..i can spend hours calling him and all he does is sending me a %26quot;call me%26quot; i pay the pills..

He sooo careless and never take care of me.. Like when i tell him i;m going anywhere he never calls to check on me..He can spend DAYS without calling me cuz he knows that i am the one whos going to call back.. i always surprise him with parties and stuff and he never thought of surprising me..all he talks about is %26quot;sex%26quot; and everytime we see each other we must do it! like 3-4 times a week.. sometimes i feel he wants me just for sex.. he keeps telling me how sexy i am..and then ask for sex phone..



But after all and for some reason I still love him!

I know I can get any guy I want.. that what everyone around me tells me.. I am still young and pretty but I just can’t leave him.. I just want him to change..

What do I do?

Should I tell him “hey buy me stuff.. why are u that cheap? I just can’t say that..



Plz guys plzzzz I need ur help…Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?You sound like you%26#039;re a bit obsessive over this relationship. Try getting some counselling, I%26#039;m not being harsh but when one thing becomes the ONLY thing in your life that matters, then you%26#039;ve got the balance way wrong and you need help to work on coping with other areas in your life. I know this isn%26#039;t what you want to hear, and I have no hope of getting any other points from this, I%26#039;m saying this because from reading your question I%26#039;m concerned about you ruining your life on this guy. To me, it sounds like he%26#039;s using you if he takes your money, never bothers to call you and all he talks about is sex. Is this how you imagine the rest of your life going? Or do you really want to be in a relationship with someone equal to you? At the moment you sound more like his slave than a partner.

I know it%26#039;ll hurt at first, but you don%26#039;t sound happy. Please, please don%26#039;t let him use you like this. I%26#039;ve seen too many people throw their lives away on relationships that were totally damaging and wrong, don%26#039;t do that to your life.Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?dont think hard u r noy going to die. may u live long and GOD solve ur all problemsPlz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?You%26#039;re human, you%26#039;re bound to make mistakes. We all learn from it.

You can%26#039;t change a man, not even his own mother. The only one who can change him is HIMSELF.Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?this iz ur only life. dont waste it on a stupid guy or REALLY only wants u 4 money and sex. if u stopped givin him money and sex im 100% sure hed break up with uPlz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?Something I read on the internet once--dont make someone a priority when they have only made you an option.Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?You should change the title! :L I thought it was something important. %26quot;Am I gonna die?%26quot; seriously... and you call this your %26#039;%26#039;life story%26#039;%26#039;!? Just find someone else! XDPlz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?no one changes u will learn that soon enough. why do you like to be treated this way? i dont understand. girl i would never be with a guy that cant even buy me a flower for valentines day that shows that he isnt willing to give anything in the relationship. ure wayy overworking yourself for a simple loser who doesnt appreciate you. you will never change him. offcourse u can say what u want! thats the problem he thinks he can do anything because u didnt tell him upfront what you want. men are like dogs u need to train them and tell them what u need and if they dont give it then say thanx..next! lol his playing u and ure still running after him..why?! when ure older and uglier no one will want u then so dont waste ure time if he cant give u what u want...Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?For Pete%26#039;s sake, give him a good slap. He seems to be using you, leave him and find someone else who respects you and truly loves you - someone you deserve!Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?Wow after reading this it doesn%26#039;t really seem like he really loves you it looks like all he really loves is your money and sex. He doesn%26#039;t get you anything and he doesn%26#039;t even call you. he will talk to you only if you call him. In other words he wasn%26#039;t really thinking of you.

Has he ever cheated on you?

I don%26#039;t think that you should stay with this guy what can you like about him if he gives you nothing. Don%26#039;t ask him to buy you stuff that%26#039;s going to get him mad and you shouldn%26#039;t as someone to get you something he should want to get it for you not because you asked him to but because HE wants to.

Its not about being poor or having money he could make you card by hand to show that he really does care. It doesn%26#039;t seem like he really cares about you. You can get anyone you said so why should you stay with someone like this.

You can do so much better. Why don%26#039;t you just stay friends with him and get someone that can really love you and say it and mean it. Its going to be hard to get over this guy but i think thats the best thing that you should do.

Good luck =]Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?Stop spending now! He won%26#039;t appreciate anything you buy him until he first appreciates you, so get back your parents%26#039; trust and restart your studies - those things are long-term.



He isn%26#039;t a total creep but he does seem a bit obsessed with cars and sex - typical young guy really, it%26#039;s the hormones - and the not calling goes with the territory of feeling very secure in a relationship. If you stop spending money on him he%26#039;s going to have to think, and if you%26#039;re not constantly available to him because you%26#039;re studying he%26#039;ll have to think some more. Eventually, I suspect he%26#039;ll try to win you back with flowers and the odd present.



That way, you get an occasional rose and can feel good about yourself AND pass your exams.



P.S. Get your parents a little present. They%26#039;d be really happy.Plz Listen to The Story of my Freaking Life %26amp; Tell me your opinion.. %26quot;Be honest plz%26quot; i think i am gonna die..?your smothering him you started giving him money, and buying him stuff first so that%26#039;s why he doesn%26#039;t even try and for you to put such a dramatic caption on your question proves your very dramatic I mean lying to your parents about money so you can give to him is dumb really your giving that much into the relationship %26amp; not not receiving anything he%26#039;s not calling you back because your annoying him I always respect the person asking the question by giving an answer I would like to read ad tell the truth so take as you asked maybe you need to be by yourself focus on what you want and pay your parents that money you took from them



p.s. you can%26#039;t change people ok it never happens and really after all this you say you can%26#039;t just leave why bother wasting our time